Dorsal Distal Radius Oblique ‘T’ 2.7 mm Locking Plate
- Dorsal Distal Radius Oblique ‘T’ 2.7 mm Locking Plate can be used for osteotomies and internal fixation of Extra and Intra Articular fractures of distal radius and bones which are small sized in nature.
- Soft tissue irritation is less due to low profile plate and screw.
- Combination of multiple volar and dorsal plates can be used for to properly support the fractured pattern.
- Available in Titanium and Stainless steel.
- Different plate available for both left and right bone.
- Available from 02 holes to 06 holes.
- Dorsal Distal Radius Oblique ‘T’ 2.7 mm Locking Plate can be used with 2.7 mm locking screw, 2.4 mm locking screw, 2.7 mm cortical screw and 2.4 mm cortical screw.