Proximal Femur 5 mm Locking Plate
- Proximal Femur 5 mm Locking Plate can be used for osteotomies and internal fixation of Intra and extra articular fractures in proximal femur bone.
- Available in Titanium and Stainless steel.
- Available from 4 holes to 14 holes.
- Different plate available for both left and right.
- Undercuts for more efficient blood supply.
- K wire hole for better placement of the plate.
- Tapered tip for easy and better Insertion of the plate.
- Proximal Femur 5 mm Locking Plate can be used with 5 mm locking, 4.5 mm cortical screw, 5 mm locking screw and 6.5 mm cancellous locking screw.