Proximal Tibia Posterior Medial 3.5 mm Locking Plate
- Proximal Tibia Posterior Medial 3.5 mm Locking Plate is used for internal fixation of posteromedial proximal tibia fractures.
- Elongated combi- hole between the head and the shaft of the plate for better installation on the bone with locking and cortical screw.
- Available in Titanium and Stainless steel.
- Available from 3 holes to 10 holes.
- Undercuts for more efficient blood supply.
- The Head of the plate is of the lower profile then the body.
- K wire hole for better placement of the plate.
- Combi hole lets us use 3.5 locking screws, 3.5 cortical screws, 4 mm cancellous and 4 mm cancellous locking for the fixation of the plate.